Monday, November 16, 2015

What is the best relief for Muscle pull!!!



Not a great start this morning - woke up with a severe muscle pull on my lower left hip. Feeling bummed. Hate it when I don’t feel 100% and am restricted in everything I do. No training for the next few days just rest. Can’t lift my little one, too much pain. Hubby has been very kind and has been providing all the loving’s for the whole family since mama cannot lift anything heavy. Tried a lot of muscle relaxing creams and tablets but nothing seems to be working right now. Driving to work was really tough this morning, but on the flip side, a heartfelt Thanks to the traffic gods. Traffic was really good this morning; I just zoomed in to work. Imagine if I had to sit in the standstill GSP traffic, I probably would have ended up in Urgent care. Lying down was not an option, work beckons.
When I got to work, of course most of them noticed the way I was walking and were curious to know if everything was ok. After getting through the usual customary pleasantries, I love how your colleagues try their bit and want to help you by giving you advice on what worked best for them the last time they had the same problem and why it was the best thing they ever did. They would list out all the pros of the home remedies, creams, shots, pills etc. that they tried and tell you that you should also do the same, almost forcing you into saying “Yes, dammit I’ll do it” , just so you can get them off your back and move on with your pain. I understand them being considerate & all, but it takes time for me to process all that information and then decide on what’s best for me.  I would ideally like something that once applied or eaten has me up on my feet, all 100 % within a couple of hours.  I’m waiting for that magic potion I guess. Well, need to lie down and rest for some time, it is getting too painful for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment