Sunday, November 1, 2015

Big Brand Names -- Do they need us??

Hello Viewers,

I was just sitting having a cup of coffee and my wife was mentioning how few big brands sell some of their products at a very high margin and still people buy it.
That made me think.... Do these Big Brands Need US??

In my opinion the answer is YES YES YES....

Big brands like Walmart,Best BuyAmazon and others need our satisfaction, reviews, opinions and more... to sell the products.
All these major brands need to market their product to be in competition. I know for a fact these brands spend more than billion dollars to get the customer emotions, trends, customer sentiments and more using new IT technologies like BIG Data, Business Intelligence.
Why will someone spend almost 20% of their profit if they do not care for their customers. They will need us all to come and shop either in their facility or online.
So now is the best time when all these major brands wants to make us happy, you know what it means -- DEALS, DEALS AND MORE DEALS.....

Stay tuned people for my next blog on today's hot deals..

As always have fun shopping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment