Monday, November 9, 2015

5 Myths About Yoga


My wife is a great advocate of Yoga and me being myself is very hesitant to do yoga for many reasons. I just happen to talk to a great person while coming back from my trip to India, She mentioned all the myth's of Yoga.

1) Yoga is not for Guys - This was the first reason why I did not wanted to join in any Yoga classes. I do not see lot of men and I get very uncomfortable. This is purely a myth. Yoga is as good for men as it is for women. If you are a guy who is doing weight training or cross fit, Yoga might be really helpful to relax all your muscles.

2) You have to be flexible to do Yoga - Nope - Flexibility of the body is purely based on the practice and Yoga believe's in "shanti" meaning do what you can and take it easy...

3) Yoga is a cult - Hahaha -- No, Yoga is a relaxing technique and for sure this is not a cult.

4) Yoga needs commitment -- Yes for a change but like any other workout, Yoga needs dedication and commitment.

5) Yoga is costly deal - It really depends on where you enroll and what you need as an outcome. Generally it is very nominal price.

Check out all the Yoga Accessories

Check out Yoga Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment