Monday, November 2, 2015

Cheap hotel rates - TIPS!!!

Hello Viewers,

Every year towards the early July we will have our family. Our kids have this month locked as our vacation month and they will have high hopes to visit the place of their choice. As a loving parent my only goal in life is to satisfy all my kids needs. But getting good hotels deals during the summer vacation period especially during the independence long weekend is a pain. I want to give what my kid wants but  will need to stick to my budget too.
It was a very tough fight every single year and I was very frustrated and wanted a solution that works for me and my kids.
I did weeks of research and found few tips that might helped me take advantage our others.
In today blog, I thought of sharing this with all you viewers.

You should know every single hotel wants to sell all their rooms. As a smart deal hunter you will need to follow few of these tips:

1) Do a price comparison with these hotel deal sites Priceline.comBooking Buddy,Hotels.com,Tripadvisor,Booking.com

2) Try to use all your membership and see if they have any deals that you might not know like AAA or AARP etc.

3) Do not try to check in on a Friday as these rates will be very high. Try to check-in during middle of the week. Yes true you might miss few days or you might have to take few extra days off but this might be a steal. "You can always work remote during the weekdays :)".

4) Do not under estimate the power of a package deal - you might think it is way too expensive but sometime if you have a package where breakfast and parking is included, you might end up saving more as sometimes breakfast for family of 4 in a resorts might cost you around $40.

5) Try timeshare as an option if you like a specific destination like Disney or Universal or any other kid friendly resorts.

6) My last tip is the best one and it has always worked for me. try to book the hotel deals on a Tuesday early morning around 7 AM. This has always worked for me. Not have any idea why....

Hope these tips will be helpful for your future hotel bookings.

Once again have a great vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment